Key Engagement Features
- MARS Telecom open to any client-specific certification requirements.
- MARS Telecom practices internationally accepted PDLC/SDLC methodologies.
- Shift Timings are used to allow for overlap with geography specific work.
- Follows the Sun model to leverage, as needed. Our support teams pair with Client's US/Bangalore teams to provide 24/7 uninterrupted coverage.
Indemnities, Enforceability & Intellectual Property Rights
- MoUs enforceable anywhere and MARS Telecom open to any arbitration resolution mechanism.
- Client's related IPRs, trademarks, copyrights automatically assigned to Client's.
- All MARS Telecom employees sign additional direct NDA with Client's.
- When exercising the Option to transfer the team, all hardware, software, processes are also transferred.
- Site-to-Site dedicated VPN allows bi-directional access to tools and resources.
- Client's specific connectivity requirements can be installed.
- Infrastructure architecture based on team requirements (for example, using Clear case Multi site and other tools for high productivity).
- Delivery teams.
Audit Rights & Governance
- All our process maintain full audit trail, so that the client can have access to the related records.
- Access to all project dashboard provided to Client's.
- Minimum once-a-week status meetings of the project teams with Client's.
- Apex team management meeting each quarter.